The Account Receivable Credit and Collections Representative is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to ensure timely and accurate financial and administrative operations. Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date billing system and accounts receivable customer files
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Process cash spreads, adjustments, credit, and chargebacks (RB)
- Process short payments
- Process adjustments in customer ledger
- Process credit card payments and applications - domestic and retail
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Month end AR account reporting and balancing of cash deposits and cash spreads (BOA)
- Process credits, re-bills and return credits
- Conduct Collection Calls for assigned AR Aging’s
- Respond to all customer credit reference inquiries
· Other duties as needed
Education and Experience Requirements
The successful candidate will be energetic, insightful, collaborative, self-motivated, and positive with interest in customer support. Other highly valued skills include: