We are looking to hire a cherry picker operator for a tile company. You will utilize a Cherry Picker forklift to lift and move cargo and transport products across the facility as a Cherry Picker Operator. You must be prepared to operate on the warehouse floor for at least 8 hours per day. To guarantee that all items are received correctly, you must review order processing platforms regularly. To identify and pick goods through the distribution center, you should use order pickers and RF scanners.
- As needed, acquire, store, choose, and stage customer requests.
- Proper counting of items picked.
- Daily, follow the lead and executive team’s instructions.
- As required and as skills allow, operate mechanically or propelled equipment.
- As needed, load and unload tow trucks and direct trucks.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment in all premises and work locations.
- Support other teammates as required.
- Outbound items are staged, incorporating furniture pads or other security gear as required.
- Assemble minor components of the product or package as required. Will necessitate the use of basic hand tools.
- To transfer product all through the facility, utilize a cherry picker and sit-down forklift.
- Collaborate successfully with coworkers and managers.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm