Responsibilities include Assemble airline food and beverage carts -- add serving equipment, utensils, snacks, condiments, and beverages following the customer diagram and instructions according to established processes.
Sort, wrap, and pack airline dry goods/liquor & equipment into airline carts according to airline specifications. Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards set by HACCP, FDA, USDA, and customer’s requirements. Ensure proper management of liquor inventory and documentation. Additional responsibilities may be added as deemed necessary.
· Must be able to work around moving parts & wet floors
· Must be able to walk/stoop/ bend/ stand for entire work shift
· Must be able to follow/understand customer specifications/ paperwork
· Must be able to speak, read and write English
· Must be able to use fingers & hands to handle equipment
· Must be flexible and have the ability to react to changing priorities
· Must have good organizational skills and adaptable to frequent changes in specifications and diagrams
Days off will be during the week .
Training will be on the 1st shift
· Must possess basic math skills
- Will work in 40 degree temperature