I am looking for an individual for the below position.
The work schedule will be M-F 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
Starting pay rate: $17 per hour.
Please send resumes for review.
1. General Overview:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
2. Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting with maintenance of all equipment ensuring optimum condition for daily machine production efficiency.
- Responsible for assisting with troubleshooting any machine problem in a timely matter.
- Assist with the Preventative Maintenance Program (MPR).
- Responsible for assisting the Building Maintenance Technician as needed.
- Perform duties as a Machine Operator when not assisting with maintenance.
- Team members must insure efficiency, operational conformance, product quality, and continuous improvement.
- Follow Production Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and safety rules.
- Maintain safe work practices at all times
- Ensure housekeeping in all areas
- Notify the Supervisor of any deficiencies and safety violations
- Perform weekly and monthly preventative maintenance program work orders
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership for product quality, understanding of production schedules and work instructions
- Perform other tasks as directed by the supervisor
- Maintain water and air system
- Forklift certified
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Good mathematical aptitude with abilities to add, multiply, subtract, and divide
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Ability to lift, stand, and stoop for long periods of time
- Team Player, action-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Continuous self-development