A forklift operator is responsible for loading and unloading all kinds of freight .If you like operating heavy duty machinery and enjoy outdoor job, working as a forklift operator is a good choice. You should also be willing to work overtime.
The following are the duties of a forklift operator:1) Line hauling, loading and unloading freight vehicles using related equipment
.2) Picking and packaging orders
.3) Warehousing and shipping.
4) Maintaining simple inventory
.5) Verify items received.
6) Check the conditions and quality of items received.
7) Perform quality checks and safety measures.
8) Ensure timely delivery of freight.
9) Maintenance of all forklift related equipment.