The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for maintaining, repairing and troubleshooting production and facility equipment under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor. This individual will focus in on the urgency of production equipment running safely and efficiently in order to ensure quality product is produced.
- Perform routine and extensive preventive maintenance and repair procedures on production equipment, mechanical systems, electrical systems, buildings and utility systems.
· Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them by checking blue prints, repair manuals, and part catalogs as necessary.
- Paint and repair doors, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, roofs, windows and other parts of the building structure.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using tools and power tools as needed.
- Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing machinery, and equipment.
· Maintain an inventory of parts, equipment, and supplies as required.
- Must be able to follow and perform duties in a safety oriented environment at all times.
- Must be well organized, with above average problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work as part of a multi-cultural and multi-disciplined team while achieving the highest potential performance.
- Adhere to company rules, policies and procedures.
- Communicate well with others, both verbally and in writing
- Punctuality and regular attendance are required as per policy.
- Must perform other duties as needed and requested by the Maintenance Supervisor, Plant Manager or GS executive management.
- Please call us at 626.271.1599 for more information