We are a team of airline catering enthusiasts who believe flying is the greatest privilege and opportunity in the world. And, believe it should be a nice experience for everyone. We are an award-winning catering team that is in search of the best and the brightest to join our dynamic team of airline catering enthusiasts.
As a member of the team, your mission will be to support in-flight catering to the world’s major airlines out of LAX, providing delicious inflight food and beverage services that make travelers and crews happy-achieved through our attentive employees. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction in this exciting industry!
Position: Maintenance Technician
Hourly Rate: $26-$30/per hour-PLUS quarterly bonues!
- An excellent compensation package that includes a quarterly performance bonus program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees & dependents at 80% premium sponsorship.
- Free short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- 2-4 weeks of paid vacation
- 401K with a match
The Maintenance Technician is skilled in the operation, maintenance, and servicing of equipment on assigned shifts. Work involves responsibility for the operation, servicing, and repair of high-pressure boilers, pumps, motors, emergency power generators, fly ash arresters, forced draft systems, safety devices, recording devices, and electrical maintenance of various areas of the facility.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, and annual equipment inspections.
- Maintains records and logbooks on equipment for historical documentation.
- Works from and writes work orders for corrective actions for equipment deficiencies arising from inspections and breakdowns to ensure equipment uptime.
- Understand, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair complex systems.
- Must adhere to all safety regulations and guidelines.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Experience in manufacturing, food services, equipment maintenance & repair
- Skilled in troubleshooting various electrical/ mechanical equipment.
- Must possess a current and valid California Driver’s License.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- CAL-OSHA certification preferred.
- Certified technical/ trade school training.
- Comprehensive knowledge of OSHA safety requirements
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and 24/7 operation
- Knowledge of state & local codes preferred.