We are looking for inventory specialists who bring unwavering professionalism and meticulous accuracy to the position, and who have exceptional math and observation skills. Inventory specialists can expect to work closely with management, oversee multiple teams, develop and improve existing procedures and policies, prevent losses, and occasionally do some heavy lifting. Their other responsibilities include maintaining storage facilities, ensuring the accuracy of inventory records, compiling balance, price and cost reports, and doing weekly counts of all products.
· Tracking inventory maintenance.
· Controlling flows of equipment and supplies.
· Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
· Coordinating and directing multiple teams.
· Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
· Training less experienced inventory workers. Please call us for more information 626.271.1599
· Compiling inventory reports.
· Addressing any problems, obstacles or challenges.
· Forecasting future inventory requirements.
· Proficient with Excel
· Experience with SAP and EWM systems