As a member of the team, your mission will be to support in-flight catering to the world’s major airlines out of LAX, providing delicious inflight food and beverage services that make travelers and crews happy-achieved through our attentive employees. You will have a direct impact on customer satisfaction in this exciting industry!
Position: Airfield Ramp Supervisor
- An excellent compensation package that includes a quarterly performance bonus program.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees & dependents at 80% premium sponsorship.
- Free short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance
- 2-4 weeks of paid vacation
- 401K with a match
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time Airfield Ramp Supervisor to lead a team of Catering Service Representatives (CSR’s) catering aircraft at bustling LAX.
The Airfield Ramp Supervisor is responsible for managing people and performance on the airfield while maintaining great account relations with the airline. This includes ensuring Catering Service Representatives (CSR’s) and trucks are positioned to cater flights on time, that protocols are adhered to, and irregular operations are managed to get flights out on time.
- Ensure people and trucks in positioned to cater flights on time
- Monitor CSR adherence to work and safety protocols and provide instruction
- Deal with issues and assist when irregular operations require extra support
- Manage CSR performance for improvement and high morale
- Help figure out ways to improve ways of working
- With airline catering or airport operations role.
- Team leader or supervisor in a transportation/assembly/or logistics operation.