Newegg staffing is hiring for a well-known Telecommunications company!
Pick, select, palletize and shrink wrap products utilizing powered equipment including but not limited to forklifts and pallet riders. They ensure the efficient receipt, storage and distribution of product.
- Replenish empty locations and rotate product.
- Prepare loads using an RF Scanner to pick and stage trucks for route delivery.
- Processes packages via the small parcel shipping terminal
- Meet daily and monthly productivity goals in terms of cases per hour.
- Operate all equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follow prescribed maintenance guidelines including making pre-trip inspections before operating equipment.
- Maintain warehouse to high sanitary and cleanliness standards.
- Follow all security procedures to safeguard associates, the facility and prevent product loss.
- Perform work tasks safely, and contribute to an overall safe work environment, reporting any unsafe conditions.
- Follow all company work rules and regulations.
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- must be forklift proficient.
Requirements and Competencies:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- One to two years of warehouse experience
- Ability to operate various types of warehouse equipment included but not limited to forklifts, pallet jacks and hand-trucks.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform all warehouse tasks and/or duties.
- Competent math and reading skills.
- Pass Screening Requirements